心灵捕手经典台词--中英对照

心灵捕手经典台词字博缘网zbyw.cn1.SEAN:So,ifIaskedyouaboutart,youdprobablygiveme...

来源:互联网

作者:佚名


7.
LAMBEAU:Now don't do that. Don't you do that! 别那么做
           Don't infect him with the idea that 别让他认为放弃没关系
           it's okay to quit. That it's okay to 或失败没关系
           be a failure, because it's not okay! 绝对有关系
           If you're angry at me for being 如果你是气我成功
           successful, for being what you could
           have been--

SEAN:   I'm not angry at you— 我没气你

LAMBEAU:Yes you are, Sean. You resent me. 你有气我,你憎恨我
           And I'm not going to apologize for any 我不会因为成功向你赔不是
           success that I've had.

LAMBEAU:Yes you do. You're angry at me for 你有气我能做到你本来能做到的事
           doing what you could have done. Ask 你扪心自问
           yourself if you want Will to feel that你要威尔有那种感受
           way for the rest of his life, to feel 你要他感觉像失败者
           like a failure.

SEAN:   That's it. That's why I don't come to 我不去同学会的原因
           the goddamn reunions! Becaue I can't 是因为受不了你的眼神
           stand the look in your eye when you 那种屈尊难堪的眼神
           see me! You think I'm a failure! I 你认为我失败 我有自知之明
           know who I am. I'm proud of who I am.我为自己感到骄傲
           And all of you, you think I'm some 你和你朋友认为我很可怜,
           kind of pity case! 你和你的那些狗屁课程
           You with your sycophant students
           following you around. And you Goddamn 你老是提自己的菲尔德奖章
           Medal!

LAMBEAU:Is that what this is about, Sean? 你是嫉妒我奖章吗?
           The Field's Medal? Do you want me to 天呐,我回家拿给你
           go home and get it for you? Then will 送给你好了
           you let the boy--

SEAN:   I don't want your trophy and I don't拜托不要,把奖章塞进你他妈的屁眼里
           give a shit about it! 'Cause I knew 因为我不在乎你的奖章
           you when!! You and Jack and Tom 因为我在你没成为数学之神以前就认识你了
          Sanders. I knew you when you were 早在满脸青春痘、思乡,不知要尿在床的那一头的时候
           homesick and pimply-faced and didn't
           know what side of the bed to piss on!

LAMBEAU:That's right! You were smarter than 是 你过去现在都比我聪明
           us then and you're smarter than us
           now! So don't blame me for how your 你人生变成这样别怪我
           life turned out. It's not my fault.

SEAN:   I don't blame you! It's not about 我没怪你,这跟你无关
           that! It's about the boy! 'Cause 你这数学混球,是关于那孩子
           he's a good kid! And I won't see this 他是个好孩子,我不会看着你
           happen to him-- I won't see you make 像现在糟蹋我般糟蹋他
           him feel like a failure too! 让他也感觉是失败者

LAMBEAU: He won't be a failure! 他不会失败.字博缘网zbyw.cn

SEAN: If you push him into something, if you ride him--你如果逼他

LAMBEAU:You're wrong, Sean. I'm where I am
           today because I was pushed. And because 我能有今天的成就是逼出来的
           I learned to push myself!

SEAN:   He's not you! 他不是你,你听懂没!

交流互动

发表言论
暂无评论

昵称*

我说两句:*

点击提交 *  

请您文明上网,理性发言并遵守相关规定!